Friday, October 5, 2007

Still cant think of a title.

Well The Wings edged out over the Ducks 3-2. Its just to bad we had to go to a shootout. I wish we could've taken care of it in regulation. Ive been drowned out with schoolwork recently. But the good news is that Im doing well (notice I didn't say good ;) ) . Im pretty positive that Im going to get straight A's this quarter. Or at least I hope so. As far as my youth team goes. We look like we are going to get the #1 goalie from last season to add to our squad. But that might be all we add. We are probably going to end up with 6 guys and 1 goalie. I actually would like that better then adding a new guy. If you take out everyone that's leaving from last season I would've finished 2nd in scoring (I finished 7th last season). Not to bad in my opinion. So I started the fantasy league. Sorry to any of you that didn't join. It should be fun. Thanks for tuning in for another post.

-AJ

No comments: