Monday, October 8, 2007

Updates on School, Hockey, and everything that happened since Friday

Since Friday we have done more work on tearing out the fence in the backyard. We have also planted some new grass back there and are having lots of fun keeping the dogs off of it. For school we had this thing we had to do in preperation for our term papers. We had to come up with a title. And then we had to write 15 note cards where we cited stuff from books. We did the note cards, which stressed me out, before our title was even approved. So Im sitting here with 15 note cards on a subject that Im not sure if Im going to be writing about. Thankfully it was approved and the next step is to come up with a thesis statement. So the update on hockey is that my youth team picked up the 3 time defending #1 goalie and one of the best defenseman in the league. So that's always nice. I've now lost 17 pounds on my diet which brings me down to 208.5. And thats after eating a lot of pizza last night. So I think that's everything. Thanks again for reading and Ill try to keep you as updated as I can.

-AJ

No comments: