Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been a while

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. Let me try to recap what's happened since July of last year. I still haven't earned my Eagle scout, although I am coming very close to it. I have set up and eagle project and just need it to be approved. I have changed Boy Scout troops, because my 1st one folded due to lack of attendance.


Summer Hockey season went will, I scored the most points in a season that I ever had at that league. I finished the season with 20 goals, 10 assists, and 30 points. I ended up finishing tied for 2nd in scoring along with a teammate of mine.

The Winter hockey season also went well. We finished 7-1 and went on to win all 3 games in the playoffs to win the championship. Our last game of the Championship went into OT and one of the kids who's last season it was, scored the final goal. It was pretty dramatic. Also in that season, I broke my record for points again. I scored 28 goals and 11 assists for 39 points. I ended up winning the Scoring Title for the 2nd time in my career.


We are starting up another season and it is looking pretty good for us. Within the past 8 months, my cat Blacky's condition with her eye worsened. She passed away on January 9th of 2009. She was 11 years and 9 months old. About 2 weeks later it was time to go kitty shopping and we found a great little ball of energy named Brendan. Brendan is a wild man who loves cheese and playing any game that he can make up. He's a fun cat and loves to cuddle a lot.

That's really all I can think of that happened since then. I will try to post more often then once every 8 months.


-A.J.

No comments: