Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9\4\07

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away......oh wait that's a Beatle's song. Yesterday I was stressing out over some Torrey home work that I thought would be due tommorow (Thursday) when I found out today after reading the syllabus that it's not due until Tuesday. That was a pleasent surprise. I was in my backyard yesterday and decided to lay out the 30 ft. black tarp and use it as a slip and slide. After almost slipping on the cement I decided just to lie down in it for a while. My dad came home and I begged him to take me to the rink and watch the other gold division playoff game. It turns out that the Green team won so if we win tommorow then we will play Ricardelli in the finals. I sure hope we win, I already have a playoff... well I guess you can't really call it a beard because there's not enough of it, but I have something growing. Maybe I could grow a playoff unibrow. So that's basically every thought that has run through my head recently and everything I did yesterday. Tune in tommorow to see how exciting my last day of summer was.

-AJ

No comments: