Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yet another Recap

Let's see if I can remember it all. Last time I updated was almost 1 week ago after I was pumper from that big game. Other stuff I realized after that was I broke two Idiot records. Most Points in a single season and most assists in a single season. We are going to play that team whom we shall not speak of (Cox). I guess you can say it's poetic justice if we win. Should be an interesting game. Hopefully nothing else starts and we can focus all of our anger towards making them look bad because of many goals. So Brad met up with us at the beach on Thursday 8\30\07. When he got there we went to go play some more Baseball. Nothing to exciting happened. We headed back for lunch. My dad showed up and we had lunch then he went back to work and we went down to the beach. There were some pretty big waves out there again, but the water was freeeeeeezing cold. I was saying upper 40's but now Im thinking lower 50's. It was still pretty darn cold for a 100 degree day. Brad went home then we sat around the campfire and stuff. Then we went to bed and woke up at 7 the next day. we got packed up and out of there before 9:30. That's a record for being out of there for us, usually they aren't even up until 11 or so. When I got home I did some homework, watched some T.V. and checked to see if they updated the scoring yet, they still haven't. Mark came home and we had Mc'Donalds. We had practice on saturday ( It was extremely hot, it was over 100 out there. We went through water like we were fat dogs eating their food. The practice lasted about 1 hour and a half. We came home that day and had some pretty darn good ribs, which my dad made. On Sunday we went to Church and then came home and watched T.V. all day. Around 7 or so we got our chairs out and sat down with Pete and Erhma to talk. Monday (Labor day) I woke up and we went to the rink almost right away. I was stupid and decided not to eat anything before we left. When we got there I downed 3 water bottles right away. I was sitting on the bench thinking I was dehydrated. I felt nauseus and dizzy. Then I got water logged and felt sick again. Shortly after I realized I was in need of some sort of protein. So when we got home I had some pretzel's and did some more Torrey work. I went online to see what was due and one of my assignments said "LATE". So I thought if I did it they might realize the error and correct it. Then the assignment said "OVERDUE" . I was freaking out. That could change my grad by 10 %(You get a 5% Extra Credit bonus if you turn everything in on time and if you don't then you lose 5% off of your final grade). Today when I woke up I went to check it and it said on time. I was more then relieved. Yesterday afternoon we went to Mrs. Knotts for Linner. It was pretty good to say the least.
Well that's pretty much it, Ill try to get to updating daily. When school starts back up I will be updating on the weekends or whenever I get a chance.

-AJ

P.S. Im back down to 217 hopefully I can get to at least 210 before next season, maybe even 200.

No comments: