Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Since Saturday

As I've already told some of you. I went to the Angels game on Sunday when they clinched the division. It was pretty fun. Right after the game we headed over to Dromo 1. An indoor go kart track. It was fun. I finished 9\10 but 8 of the 10 had already raced before. I started 7 seconds after my friend whom I beat by about 2-3 seconds. I had a lot of fun there. After that we headed straight to Red Lobster. I had the endless shrimp starting with Buffalo Shrimp and Fried Shrimp. That was fun as well. We pulled up the carpet this past weekend and have hard wood floors throughout the house now(besides my parent's room). So Monday was my schools picture day and while I was there I got a call from another one of the players on our team saying he cant play this year either *pulls all his hair out*. Now all together this season we've lost our goalie (okay not that bad of a loss), the kid who should have been our leading scorer(missed 3 games and only finished 4 points behind me), and now we have lost another kid who came up big in the playoffs with 2 goals and 1 assist (we only scored 5 goals that game). Anyways, its not the end of the world yet. Yesterday I got my first paper from torrey back. I got a 64.2\100 *trys to pull his hair out again, but realizes he's bald*. Luckily we have a re-write that we can do. So my dad decided to go to hockey giant yesterday. I went with him and decided to add another $20 to the order with a Red Wings Practice jersey. Ive wanted one of these for at least 6 years and now I finally have one. Thanks dad! Now as I said in the P.S. section of my post on Saturday, Im going to start a Fantasy Hockey League. Here is the info on that:

League ID #:69843

This is all under Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Password for the league, you will need it to be able to enter as it is a private league: ajsblog

If you have time please sign up and rank players for the autodraft. The league will pick randomly for who drafts first and your ranks will decide where you draft. Thanks, and good luck!

-AJ

P.S. If you have any questions please comment on this post.

No comments: