Saturday, September 22, 2007

Finding a need to stay on top of this blog......


Wow, I really need to try and stay on top of this blog. I keep on waiting 2-3 days or more to post. So.... Im working on a hockey card set called 2006\2007 SPx. I only have 21 of the 71 cards left to go. I kinda like the rainy days for some reason. The year when it rained a lot was probably the most fun year of my life. I went to the National with my dad the next summer. I played hockey in the rain out in the street on multiple occasions. My friend and I would put leaves in the gutter and see which one would win. One day we made snow balls from a snow machine. We decided to see if we could make one in my chimney for a soda bet. I won.... Mark came running out 1 minute later, saying what has become his catchphrase "AJ....." I wanna tell my cousins Kelly and Aaron congratulations on having their 2nd daughter this past week. I also wish them all the best. As you can tell from how random Im being, there isn't to much going on here. Besides the fact that we pulled up the carpet today. I also got a hair cut today. It's a lot shorter and I like it better this way. We went to the Angels game on Thursday night. It was a pretty good game. Early in the game they tried to hit Mathis in the head, but they missed. Guerrero came up a little later and they aimed for his head. So Guerrero stared down the pitcher and the umpire warned both benches. So the next pitch comes and Guerrero hit it out to "Tim Salmon's Pond." The next time Guerrero came up they tried to hit him in the head again. He walks out there pointing at the pitcher and both benches cleared. Lackey seemed to be leading the charge. Not to many punches were thrown, but both bullpens emptied and security was on the field next to the stands trying to hold them all back. The Angels won 9-5 so it was a pretty good game. They were playing the Mariners by the way. So that's about it. Im going to fan appreciation day tommorow so that should be fun. Thanks for tuning in!

-AJ

P.S. I want to start a Fantasy hockey league on Yahoo, so let me know by commenting here if you want to join. The League ID and Password will be on here in my next post.

No comments: