Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8\28\07

Well yesterday I was pretty tired all day. I took one nap that wasn't too long. So as if to add insult to injury we only had 6 players at our game. Shortly after the start of the game, Brad and I went in on a 2 on 1. I passed it to Brad and Brad hammered it in there. I was only one point back from tying Jacob. I stole the puck from one of their players and snapped it just under the crossbar for one sweet goal. At that point, Jake and I were all tied up for the team lead in scoring. That gave us the 2-0 lead. At the end of the 1st the score was all tied up 3-3. In the 2nd period Brian called for a pass, he was all by himself down low. I passed it to him and he scored. I achieved what I wanted to do all night! The score was 4-3 our lead again! At the end of the 2nd it was 5-4 we were down again. Start the 3rd period, Gabriel on their team came towards me and tried to dump it down. I kicked at it and shot in on a 1 on 2. I deked both of there players and shot top shelf to tie the game up at 5. Jordan or Justin scored shortly after to give us the 6-5 lead. Then they tied it up at 6. My dad puts my line out there and guess who did the same thing again. Well Ill give you a hint, this blog is about me not other people on my team ;). I faked out 3 or 4 players this time though and wristed it home. Top shelf! The Hot Wings were up 7-6 with about 5 minutes to go. This was the last game of our season and Jeremy still hadn't scored even including the season before. Jeremy got a beautiful pass and fired it over the goalie's shoulder. Definetely the most excited person was his dad, coach Joe. That gave us the 8-6 lead. They decided to pull their goalie when my dad put me on defense. I wristed it from our blue line and scored my 4th goal to make the final score of 9-6. For thos of you keeping track I ran off with the socring lead and won by 4. As I said last post I had 2 points after the first 4 games. So what a way to finish the season off. I guess I can say this season was better than last years. The final tally for my points is 10 Goals 6 Assists 16 points and
0 PIM.

Im headed back to the beach. Ill see most of you later.

-AJ

No comments: