Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8\21\07

Yesterday I watched some T.V. all day again. Then we went to the beach party around 4 and left around 6:30. The waves were pretty big, in fact I had some trouble getting out there due to some holes on the ground. When I got home we had a scout meeting at my house which lasted about 2-3 hours with only about 1 hour talking about scouts. That was my boring day yesterday. I hope today is a lot more exciting as well as tommorow(Hockey game at 8:15). Here's my schedule for the next week.

Wednesday: Hockey Cards arrive
Thursday: Beach and Hockey Game (8:15)
Friday: Jacob's birthday party
Saturday: Hang out with mark some
Sunday-Friday Beach
Tuesday: Hockey Game 8:15


My cards just arrived!

Thanks for tuning in!

-AJ

1 comment:

socalwingnut said...

AJ,

Our only game next week is on Tuesday. Our first playoff game is on September 6 at 8:15.