Thursday, August 16, 2007

8\16\07

Yesterday was pretty much an average summer day for me. I laid down, watched some TV, and maybe rolled over a few times. Until 3:00 hit, get this, my mom told me I had to take a "shower." After my weekly shower we headed down to Wycliffe Associates, where I am eyeballing an Eagle Project. We met up with Bill Byars and took a little "What's wrong with our building" tour. It looks like if I get the project approved I should easily get the 100 hourse minimum required. So anyways fast forward a little bit to after dinner. My dad and I decided to go down to the rink and work on some endurance for me. For those of you that don't know, my game has gone way down hill over these past 2 seasons. My point total for the past 2 regular seasons is 13 goals and 4 assists (11 goals and 0 assists last season and 2 goals and 4 assists this season). Anyways, last night I finally found out what was wrong with my game. My head wasn't staying up like usual. I've been 0-3 on breakaways this season. Usually I would be 3-3. So we did a few drills that were very tiring. One drill where we had to skate around the circle every time we shot. So I did that about 12 times. My dad the same. So all in all it was a fun day. Stay tuned for tommorow's post where I tell you about Torrientation and a day at the beach.

-AJ

No comments: