Tuesday, August 28, 2007

8\24-8\27\07

Friday we basically did nothing all day again until 5 or so when we headed to Jake's house for his party. We stayed there for 4-5 hours then headed home around 11 and went back to sleep again. Now I don't remember to much about what we did on Saturday but I do remember that I spent some time with Mark again and begged other people on our street if we could go swimming and I packed clothes for San Clemente. Sunday was another fun day. We headed to Church at 10:30 and got back at 1:30 or so. I finished packing, threw my bike in the SUV and we headed to Jimmy's house. Originally the plan was to leave around 1:00 but instead we left closer to 3:00. We swung by his friend Darren's house and picked him up for a day. In the car I read the best seller Up Up Down by Robert Munsch. Probably one of the best Children's books I've read in a while. Now when I start to talk about the waves there you might think that I am exaggerating, but Im not, check the surf report if you want. The waves were 5-7 Feet tall with a few 7 footers crashing right in front of my face. That night we decided to go on the trail there around 9:00 or so. We packed our jackets full of peanuts and headed down. We were led to the beach and walked down it to see if we could get to the far end of it. We were about 1-2 miles away when decided to turn around (aprx. 9:45) the beach closes at 10:00. Im not sure if they gate it off or what. I never knew a beach could close. Do the waves stop? Im just kidding. Monday I woke up around 8:30 or so and we decided to play 1 on 1 on 1 baseball. Darren, Jimmy's friend, moved about 2 MPH in the outfield so I scored 6 runs on that. We played with a tennis ball and when I was pitching I made two sweet catches. One of them was to keep my face the way it looks. We packed the SUV and took Darren to CCCM. When we got back (around 5) we went back in the water. The waves weren't as big as the day before, but I still caught some sweet ones. Last night there was a lunar eclipse around 2:00 A.M. When I went to bed at 11 it was really bright because of the moon angled towards our tent. Then I woke up at 4:00 A.M. and it was very dark out. I assume this was because of the eclipse. So I woke up again for good at 7:30 or so. When Jimmy went to go take a shower around 8:30 I decided to go for a random bike ride and see where I ended up. I decided to go down the trail we walked on two nights before. That thing was so steep I had to walk my bike down the entire way, but I decided to ride it back up. So fast forward to when we went back to CCCM so Jimmy could take his school pictures. I had a nice :30 minute nap or so then they dropped me back off at my house. When I got home I watched some T.V. then decided to hop on the intreweb. I checked the scoring updates and in 2 updates Ive gone from 16th to 9th. I should be able to lead the team in scoring. Im down 2 on Jake and he is missing this game. If Jordan and Justin don't catch me, I should be good. Definetely not the season I was expecting 3 games in when I had 2 assists and thats it. Now I am at 6 goals and 4 assists. Still not the golden season, but better then earlier this season. My big problem was my weight. Which I will update in tommorow's post when I talk about my game. Last time I said wish me luck there was a fight so I won't say that this time. I hope you all are having a nice day and thanks once again for tuning in.

-AJ

No comments: