Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mark's Out!?!?!??!?!?!?

As of monday, my older brother, Mark, has moved out. My life has been improving since then. Both of my parents have been very appriceative of me and my output recently. Joking around I was counting down the day until he moved out. I realize that it is a lot more quiet around here since he has moved out. I was thinking, "Yes I'm going to get so much more sleep!" But as Mark has proven time and time again, I can be wrong. I woke up at the crack of 8:30 two days in a row, but today I slept in until 9:00 today. As some of you already know, I sleep with a 100 pound weight on my legs. That weight is my Chocolate Lab, Kobe. This dog has to be one of the greatest companions ever. For Example, I am writing this right now and he is keeping my feet warm underneath the desk. We also have one more dog, Thor. We think that Thor has some sort of Mental Retardation. He is a great dog, but he can't control himself sometimes. Quite a few times I've tackled him to the ground to break up the fight between him and Kobe. Thor is the kind of dog who is always trying to please you, but he rarely does. Im looking forward to our hockey game coming up this monday. I have been on a diet for almost a week now in order to get my "game" back. I really haven't been playing up to my standard this season. My current scoring is 2 goals and 4 assists. I hope to get a whole lot more points here soon. Well thanks for the read, feel free to comment.

-AJ

No comments: